- Plan Your Visit -
Our Weekly Gatherings begin at 11:00am on Sunday mornings at the D3 Church building: 403 Hanson St, Winnemucca, NV
- What to Expect -
If you are new, you might be wondering what to expect when you walk into D3 Church on a Sunday for one of our worship services. We love to have guests come to our church, so please make yourself at home.
At D3 Church, our worship services usually look something like this:
- We encourage everyone to get to the church early to grab some coffee or tea and to chat with our members or other attenders. The church is a collection of people, not a building, and we love meeting new people and catching up with each other.
- We will begin the service by playing music and singing to the God who created us and sustains us. We also sometimes utilize video and visual arts to express this form of worship.
- We listen to preaching from the Bible, hearing from God as His written word is taught. Normally, we teach through a book of the Bible week by week, but we will occasionally preach on topical issues. All of our sermons are Jesus-centered, and challenge us to seek Him daily.
- We take communion weekly to remember that Jesus’ body was crushed for us on the cross and that his blood was shed to wash us clean from our sins. It is a visual reminder of why our church exists and that the gospel is central in everything we do.
- You may notice we have giving baskets at the corners of the stage. These are for those people who are “with” us on mission and want to honor God by helping financially to advance His kingdom in Winnemucca and the world. But if you are new or just checking our our church, please don’t worry about these. They are not for you. We just want you to experience our worship and teaching about Jesus.
- As the gospel of Christ changes lives of people in our city, we will baptize new Christians to celebrate the transformation that comes from their trust in Christ for salvation. Leading people to put their trust in Jesus is why D3 Church exists.
Ultimately, our gatherings are crafted so that we can learn about Jesus, worship Jesus, and celebrate what Jesus is doing through our community, enabling us to go into the world and be Disciples making Disciples who make Disciples.